You want experience and consistency. You need Armstrong.
At Armstrong, we have dedicated our efforts toward the field of Canadian immigration. More so, we work directly with Canadian industry to assist with filling major labour gaps that cannot be satisfied by current labour resources available in the Canadian employment market.
Our Edmonton based firm offers industry consultation to a wide range of business sectors looking to meet a specific labour need while also providing advice on retaining foreign labour resources for permanent placements.
Ask about Armstrong Immigration’s guaranteed successful immigration services or it’s free!*
Go with Edmonton’s leading immigration firm
Our Edmonton immigration lawyers work directly with you to assess your needs, whether you are making an individual residency application, or require large-scale immigration processing for your business operation. Our legal team can offer the real solutions when engaging single short-term Canadian work visas or even family citizenship applications. We offer constant consultation throughout the entire application process, keeping our clients up-to-date on progress, as well as sharing new or alternative options that can be leveraged.
Our Edmonton immigration legal service include:
• Applications for Permanent Residency
• Work Permit applications and extensions
• Transfers to Canada under NAFTA, CCFTA, and GATS
• Labour Market Opinions (Job Validations) through Human Resources Development Canada
• Hearings before the Immigration Division of the IRB
• Applications under the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program
• Applications to the Federal Court of Canada concerning immigration matters
• Sponsorship of Family Class Members
• Study Permit applications and extensions
• In-Land applications for certain Family Class and Humanitarian & Compassionate cases
• Appeals before the Immigration Appeal Division of the Immigration and Refugee Board (“IRB”)
• Canadian citizenship issues
• Refugee claims
If you are interested in the personal or corporate legal immigration services of Armstrong please contact one of our Edmonton immigration lawyers to book an initial discovery appointment.